No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
The Site provides links to Web sites and access to Content from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that LearnHales is not responsible for the availability of, and Content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that LearnHales is not responsible for third party Content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such Content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that LearnHales is not responsible for: (a) the quality of third party products or services; and (b) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. You agree that LearnHales is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied LearnHales makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, LearnHales does not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
LearnHales will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
– for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if LearnHales has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit LearnHales ’s liability in respect of any: or personal injury caused by LearnHales ’s negligence;
– fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of LearnHales ; or
– matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for LearnHales to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.